If you would like to make an application, please download an application form from listed below. If you would prefer to ...
These are the basic conditions of theschool and of employment therein:
Start date: 1 September 2014
End date: 30 June 2015
1. English related courses.
We are now offering positions for teachingthe courses of practical oral English for students of English major,International business, International Trade, Freight Transport, Tourism,International Business (Sino-Aus program) and Accounting (Sino-Aus program).English Writing for International Business (Sino-Aus program) and Accounting(Sino-Aus program).
2. Japanese related courses.
We are now offering positions for teachingthe courses of practical oral Japanese, Writing, Listening and General Study ofJapan for Japanese major.
Salary: information upon request
Expected weekly work hours: 18
Health Insurance provided: Yes
Additional benefits: Furnished apartment with utilities, and high-speedinternet connection provided by the school
Recruitment fees or charges: None
Type of visa provided: Z visa with residence permit
These are conditions candidates are expected to meet in order to be consideredfor employment at this institution:
1. Be a holder of an American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand,or South African passport. (Holders of passports from non-English speakingcountries will be considered, but should have a TEFL or TESL certificate, andwill be required to undergo an oral interview via Skype to assess the qualityof their accents and pronunciation proficiency.)
2. One with teaching experience preferred
3. Have a clean criminal record and be of sufficiently good health to belegally eligible to receive a Z visa and residence permit from the Chinesegovernment
4. Be between 20 and 60 years old
5. Have at least a bachelor’s degree
6. Be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of the People's Republic ofChina
Both men and women are welcome.
Teaching experience exemption may be offered to those who pass a Skype/face toface interview.
If you are interested in above issues andwilling to join us, please fulfill the Application Form (click here). Then send it to Bob with your resumeand scanned front page of your passport.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org